Convening of a board meeting regarding the same
- it has sufficient issued share capital to meet the minimum requirements of a public company
- it has sufficient assets to cover the issued share capital
- it has at least two shareholders and two directors
- it adopts new articles suitable for a public company
- the company appoints a secretary if it does not already have one
- the shareholders pass a special resolution
- the necessary documents and forms are sent to Companies House for registration.